Sunday, January 11, 2009

Santa is Running Late this Year

I've been working on these little guys today - I don't have much luck cropping pictures, so ignore what is above and below them please.




It's been a long time since I did any raw edge applique and it was fun. Next I'll get the Santas sewn down to make sure they don't go anywhere, then embellish them with some tiny bells.

My Stitch N Chat Group is having a Sew Day on Tuesday and I don't have a clue what to take to work on. I usually take something mindless as there are always lots of distractions with talking and checking on what everyone else is working on - oh, and eating - can't forget the eating, but I'm not planning to partake in any of that. I wish I had something already cut so I could just sit and sew, but nothing springs to mind.

Do you remember the TV series "Once & Again" with Sela Ward and Billy Campbell? They have been rerunning it lately and I'm hooked all over again. I've always been a fan of Sela Ward since she starred in 'Sisters' - I wish they would bring that out on DVD. George Clooney was on that show even before ER. Anyway, I digress. I've been taping Once & Again and I saw the episode last night when Lily's father dies and her brother comes to the funeral. Her brother was played by none other than Dr. McDreamy - Patrick Dempsey.

My baby has been very clingy today - I hope that doesn't mean he's getting sick. Maybe he just wants his picture in my blog - anything to keep him happy as you know we don't deny him anything!

No comments: