Thursday, November 27, 2008

My First Award - WOW


I was really touched and pleased when Bunny at The Creative Hare nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. Thank you so much Bunny!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.

2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.

3. Nominate 3 blogs - it was originally 5, but I changed it to 3.

4. Put links to the blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Those of you who blog, know just how difficult it is to find something interesting to talk about, post or show every day. Here are my nominations for the award:

1. Nadine at the Quilt Epiphany Blog - Nadine is soon to see one of her dreams come true - having a book published next year. She's one talented lady and shares lots of tips and techniques willingly.

2. Rian at Rian's Pages - Rian is another amazingly talented lady and is so creative. She likes to 'keep it real' and can always bring a smile to my face.

3. Randi at Allen Quilts - Randi's longarm quilting is amazing and I am in awe of her talent.

As promised, here are the pictures of my friend Ursula and I, along with Maggie, at the Spa in Port Hope. Maggie is giving me a wonderful face exfoliation in the first picture.



I would also like to wish all my American friends a very happy Thanksgiving - have some turkey for me please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Irene! And thank you for nominating me too. I am thankful today for having you for a friend.

Randi said...

Hello Irene! I just got home from a Thanksgiving trip. Thank you for the award! That is so sweet of you.