Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Two Different Shows

I'm starting to get excited about going to MQX in Manchester, New Hampshire - in less than 2 weeks we'll be there! I'm going with my good friend Lee and we've signed up for some classes, are planning to attend the Banquet with speaker Mark Lipinski, the Fashion Show and an Ice Cream Social! Somewhere in there, we are also planning a trip to Keepsake Quilting.


I've never been to a longarm show before so I'm really looking forward to it and also to meeting many of the people on the APQS forum that I've chatted to.


The week after that is our Guild's Quilt Show - Quilts in the Gardens. It is being held at the Royal Botanical Gardens this year and a great deal of work has been put into making this a success.




If you are in the area and are looking for a great way to spend a day, please pay us a visit - you won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

have fun Irene! I wish you would go to MQS in May...I'd love to spend some time with you.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I may have to tag along to Keepsake with you guys! xoxom

Anonymous said...

They both sound like great times. I know you'll come back with wonderful pictures and a brain full of inspired ideas!

quiltmom anna said...

What a fun trip you have planned Irene- And to actually get to go to Keepsake Quilting - I am very envious -they have such beautiful fabrics.
I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I will look forward to hearing about all your fun adventures and see the beautiful things you bring back in your suitcase.
Regards,
Anna