I bought this flannel children’s panel years ago, and finally got it finished.
I used the Daisies Galore panto on it as there are a lot of daisies in the panel.
This quilted up beautifully and I’m as happy with the back as I am with the front! I used Superior Thread’s Highlights in the bobbin as it was the closest thread I had in colour to the backing. There is a King Tut variegated on the top.
This ended up being one expensive baby quilt as I paid a small fortune for the flannel backing. Flannel isn’t cheap around here and the backing alone cost me almost $50. This will have to go to a very special baby!
I also finished this table runner.
Mark the calendar – I didn’t do a panto on it, I actually free motion quilted it!
Although it’s really hard to see, I did a feather wreath in the middle of the 9 patches and tried some pebbling on the black sashing. It’s a long way from perfect, but it was kind of nice being outside my box for a little while.