- Two of Mary Eddy's freemotion quilting books - Flowers in Motion and Mary's Whimsies which both give step by step instructions for flowers, leaves, holly wreaths and some really whimsical animals.
- Judy Laquidara's Nine-Patch Extravaganza. Judy is well known for her great borders and this book has some good ideas for border designs.
- A Quilt Calendar with 12 great patterns and instructions
- A Quilter's Home Magazine which on a quick glance looks informative and amusing
- A needle threader which I didn't even know existed! I have been complaining lately about having more and more trouble threading a needle - couldn't be my age, could it? Santa must have been listening as he brought me this handy dandy little tool.
And finally, today I placed my order for a new APQS Millennium longarm
I've had a Nolting Fun Quilter for about a year and a half and let's just say it wasn't a happy experience - after all, my Mother always told me if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. So today, with my dear husband's blessing, I ordered the machine I really wanted and should have bought two years ago.
I really am a very lucky lady!