Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Thought It Was Done....

In my last post I told you my Jewel Box top was finally finished. Well, I was wrong! As I was putting the pattern away, I realized there was another border after the piano keys. So, guess what I spent last night doing. At least now the top is FINALLY DONE.

You haven't been filling my in-box with suggestions for the quilting thread colour, so I have posted on one of the longarm chat groups and hopefully I will get some ideas from the ladies (and gentlemen) there.

I went to a funeral today for a 92 year old lady who was the dear Aunt of a co-worker and friend. When my friend was going through some of her things to find pictures for the funeral service, she came upon a piece of paper. The wording on this paper said that you need to live your life with three bones - a backbone, a wishbone and a funnybone. Very true words......

No comments: