Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today I've Been Making.....A Mess

I've come to the conclusion that I can't make anything in my sewing room without making a mess. My sewing table was clean as a whistle on the weekend and after making some tree napkins yesterday and a few quilted cards today (which I'll share with you later) it is an absolute mess again. I try to keep things organized but somehow it doesn't stay that way. Do you have this problem?

My desk at work is totally organized - I can't work unless everything is in a neat pile and I prioritize the pile and work through it. Why can't I stay organized in my sewing room?

I hate posting without a picture, so here is a Christmas tablerunner I made a couple of years ago. I've always wanted to make another one. I bought quite a few rolls of the gold bias on Ebay but I haven't got around to making another one......someday....


I'm off to bowling. Remember that new ball I bought that was going to improve my average? Well, let me tell you, it didn't work :-)

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm a new quilter and I can't believe how quickly things get messy. And those little threads of cotton? I get absolutely covered!

LOVE your table runner! Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS is that a gorgeous table runner!!!! Messy sewing room??? Don't know how anyone can avoid it. Merry Christmas my sweet friend.

Randi said...

I can't sew or cook without a big mess!