Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh, No - I'm Married To An Old Man!

I don't know how it happened, but Leo turned 60 today. I just can't get over the fact that I'm married to such an old man when I'm still a spring chicken. Why, I have years and years to go before I'm that old! Well, 3 1/2 anyway....

When he pulled into his parking space at work today, they had erected a sign that read "Seniors Parking Only".

So, what are we doing to celebrate? He's going out for a business dinner! Good thing I hadn't worked my fingers to the bone all day cooking a nice dinner. Actually, since I'm working today that wouldn't have happened anyway. We'll celebrate on the weekend as he's still rather childlike when it comes to birthday celebrations.

Happy birthday, bear - I couldn't make it without you!


5 comments:

Randi said...

He's still quite dashing! Happy birthday, Leo!

SandyQuilts said...

Happy Birthday Leo. 60 sweet kisses and 60 bear hugs for you.

Char said...

Quite a handsome man who looks like he knows something we need to know but we would get in trouble if we did!!

Mary Johnson said...

That's funny, Keith emailed me yesterday and then again tonight that he won't be home for dinner...good thing I hadn't cooked either. Enjoy the birthday celebration this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! this means that Jim will be married to an old lady in 6 months!

Happy Birthday Leo!!!!!