Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Balloons

I got my string blocks finished yesterday, so now just have to get the appliqued ones done. That will have to wait until Thursday as I never feel like sewing when I get home from work. I sit at work and think about everything I'm going to do when I get home, but somehow it just doesn't happen.

I received this forward in my e-mail yesterday and it is one of the nicest ones I've seen for a while so thought I would share it with you.


Life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Forget about the ones who don't.
Believe everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Friends are like balloons; once you let them go, you can't get them back.
So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.



Bowling starts again tonight after our Christmas break. I used to bowl about 30 years ago (5 pin) and when a friend asked me to join her 10 pin league this year I thought - why not! I am so glad I did. We have so much fun and share a lot of laughter.

No comments: