Sunday, June 1, 2008

Not Just A Pretty Face

I actually do get something accomplished occasionally. My girlfriend and I went to a local quilt store yesterday and I bought two small panels. The first one has all kinds of doggie sayings on it - these are some of my favourites:





I'm always looking for things to make for the Humane Society that they can use for fundraising. I thought these would be great made into either small pillows or wallhangings. With that in mind, I also bought a panel of these:



Who could resist those little faces?

I got my Sunshine top quilted today. Here's a sneak peak but I'll post better pictures when I get it bound.





Moving right along, I also got some machine embroidery done. I want to make a small embroidered baby quilt for a baby that is due in less than 2 weeks. I've known about this for almost nine months, but there is nothing like leaving it till the last minute to add some extra pressure. Here are a couple of the teddies I did:






Last, but not least, I got the label made for the Dog Cabin quilt and it's ready to go.


Now how's that for quilt content!

No comments: