Monday, March 17, 2008

"She's So, So Happy"

I think I'd be pretty happy too if I just got $48.6 million after living with Paul McCartney for a few years. Not only that, but the court also ruled that the couple’s 4-year-old daughter Beatrice should receive a “periodical payments order” of $70,000 per annum. On top of that, Paul will pay for the child’s nanny and school fees.

That should go a long way to easing Heather's heartbreak - can you tell I don't like her?

Nadine at Quilt Epiphany left a comment on my blog quite a few months ago and I have been reading her blog ever since. Check out her "inchies". I haven't seen these on this side of the Atlantic, but perhaps I just haven't been looking in the right places. I'm sure those of you who are hooked on postcards could also get hooked on these pretty easily. Nadine also offers some great tips on her blog.

Ben has been in 7th heaven this morning. City crews have been in our backyard all morning trimming tree branches away from all the hydro, cable and telephone wires (there are woods behind us)and he has been doing his best to let them know they are on HIS property. It's offered him hours of entertainment thus giving me some time off from throwing the ball and getting some longarm practise in.

Here he is wishing you all a Happy St. Paddy's Day.

3 comments:

SandyQuilts said...

I don't like her either. I think she married him for his money. Things must be alot different in Europe than the USA ... don't you have to be married xxx years to get all that money.

Ben is too cute.

Deborah Levy said...

Happy St. Paddy's day Ben! He is just too cute in that hat!

Nadine said...

Hey Irene! Thanks for the link, and glad you like the Inchies. I'm missing my bloggy friends, as well as my blog and quilting right now since I'm prepping for the big move next week. More Inchies coming after the move though!

I know absolutely nothing about Paul or Heather, but $48.6 million would certainly fix me right up. Heck, a tenth of that would do it, if it got right down to the nitty gritty of it all. :)

Ben is such a cutie!