Monday, March 10, 2008

We Interrupt this Regularly Scheduled Blog....

For the following commercial. Rarely have I ever found a product that I like as much as this one and I just have to spread the word. First of all, a bit of background. I never get 'just' a cold. About 12 years ago I had a collapsed lung and since then I have suffered from asthma and whenever I get 'just' a cold, it immediately settles itself into my chest and I usually end up so sick I'm hospitalized. Rarely did I make it through a winter without getting really sick.

Enter this new wonder drug:


I can't rave enough about these pills. Not only do they work, but they come in a combination pack with day-time and night-time in the same box so you don't have to buy two packages. For me, anyway, they have worked better than all the prescription medications I've been given, including prednisone (which I DETEST being on). Next time you have a cold, try them - you'll like them :-)

I won't bore you with more talk of the snow, I'll just share this picture of our little snow dog.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll definitely have to look for those pills over here. Thanks!

Ben's just so cute with snow all over his face, I just want to kiss him--and I'm not even a dog person, either!

SandyQuilts said...

Can we buy those pills in the States? If yes, any idea where?