Friday, March 28, 2008

There's No Way...

While I'm not a huge fan of country music, this song by Alabama has always been one of my favourites and is especially appropriate right now.

Leo was rushed to hospital by ambulance on Wednesday night. He has a cyst on his pancreas that is partially blocking blood flow to the spleen. They are trying to control the pain and infection in the hopes that the cyst will get smaller and surgery won't be necessary.

Get well soon Leo - I can't make it without you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh Irene, I'm sending my warmest thoughts your way, and huge hugs. I hope Leo gets better soon and is home double quick! I'm thinking of both of you, dear.

Rian said...

Leo looks like a very nice man. Sending prayers your way!!! It's amazing what doctors can do nowdays, so let's hope he gets home real quick!

Randi said...

Irene, I hope you've gotten better news by now!

Deborah Levy said...

Oh Irene! I am thinking of you and praying for the full and quick recovery of Leo.