Monday, November 12, 2007

Blogging for Dollars

This is probably old news to some of you, but I recently read that people can be paid for mentioning certain products on their blog. Your blog has to get a lot of daily hits and companies send you products - if you like them, you recommend them in your blog in the hopes that your recommendation will send people flocking to the stores to buy their product.

I must be easily led because I have bought A LOT of things based on recommendations in blogs. I couldn't count the number of quilting patterns I've purchased because I saw the work in progress on a blog. I bought the steam cleaner Rian recommended for cleaning grout in tile - my tile is now sparkling clean (when I use it, that is), but the winner is probably Tommy . Let's see, I bought the Puppia dog harness that Bella likes so much (Ben loves his too), I bought the Nikon camera Tommy loves (I love this camera) and now I'm searching for the car seat that keeps Bella safe and comfortable. Like I said......I'm easily led.

Nothing on the quilt front today - I was too busy shopping all weekend. I will leave you with a picture though - my baby is feeling much better and it's been no easy task to stop him from jumping.

No comments: