Thursday, November 29, 2007

For Lack of Anything Better to Do/Say

I saw this on Rian's blog and thought I'd give it a go.

1. How old I will be on my next birthday:

2. A place I'd like to visit:
Not sure why, but I've always wanted to visit Austria - in the summer, of course!

3. One of my favourite places to visit:
Antigua - love the beaches, the people, the SUNSHINE.


4. My favourite object:

5. My favourite food:



Lobster - preferably the tails - makes me wish I lived closer to the east coast.



6. My favourite animal:

What a silly question - Ben, of course, but I love all animals.



7. My favourite colour: Blue - and if they are blue shoes - so much the better!

8. Where I live:



On the shore of Lake Ontario.



9. My middle name: Strangely enough, I couldn't find a picture of my name in English, but did manage to find it in Japanese - it's Margaret.

10. A bad habit of mine: What can I say - I'm addicted.

11. My college major: While I vaguely remember taking other subjects, the only thing I really remember learning is how to play euchre.


12. My favourite holiday: I don't really have a favourite holiday - it's certainly not Christmas, so I just picked Easter.

Well, that managed to waste over an hour......

Sandra just called and told me Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are re-runs. That has ruined my whole evening - it doesn't take much!

No comments: