Friday, April 25, 2008

Don't Leave Home Without It

I opened our American Express bill today and almost fainted on the spot. While Leo was in hospital, someone had merrily charged over $24,000 on his card. There were only two purchases - both for the same place in the U.S. - one for over $11,000 and another for over $12,000. While I'm not overly concerned about it, it's just one more thing I could do without dealing with right now.



This is what is on my design wall right now - it's been there for quite some time and I don't think it's going anywhere any time soon. I seem to be always doing mindless projects lately and this one certainly fits that bill. The top border isn't on in this picture and only the first two strips are sewn together.

I did get the Quilt of Valour loaded on Tillie but I have to be in the right frame of mind to quilt it, and I'm not quite there yet. Hopefully this weekend it will get done.

I have been invited to a birthday party for a very special two year old on Sunday. Johnathan is my soon to be son's nephew, and along with my adopted granddaughters, is probably as close to a grandchild as I'm going to get.


Isn't he a cutie pie! I am really looking forward to seeing him on Sunday.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oh, he's adorable! Bet he'd like a puppy! ;o)

Rian said...

Just look at those pink cheeks begging to be kissed!