Friday, April 11, 2008

Footprints In The Sand

I purchased the new Leona Lewis album, Spirit, from iTunes yesterday and this is my new favourite song - Footprints in the Sand. She has an amazing voice and I really think she is going to go places.

Talking of going places, what gives with American Idol? Michael Johns did NOT deserve to go home last night - not only is he easy on the eyes, he has talent. It's argued every year that Idol isn't so much a talent competition as it is a popularity contest but this elimination was just wrong. I also think it was like rubbing salt in the wound when Ryan Seacrest mentioned that last year on the Idol Gives Back week there were no eliminations, then told Michael he was going home. That wasn't suspenseful, that was just down right mean.

Check out Barbara Brandeburg's blog for the cutest apron I've seen in a long time. I've always been a big fan of Cabbage Rose books and patterns, as well as Barbara's sister, Teri Christopherson of Black Mountain Quilts fame.

Since I hate to post without a picture, what better way to fill that requirement than a picture of my baby. He is missing Leo so much and just can't understand why his whole little world is upside down right now.

No comments: