Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Shower - The Bridal Kind

I just got home from a beautiful brunch shower for Sandra, hosted by her bridesmaid Elizabeth, Darren's sister. We had a great time and Elizabeth had enlarged framed pictures from their engagement shoot all around the room.

I'm kicking myself, however, as I must have inadvertently changed a setting on my camera half way through the pictures and half of them are really grainy. I've done this before and I'm not sure what I've touched but it really ticks me off.

In traditional bridal shower fashion, she wore her lovely new hat!


Tonight the Emmy's are on and I'm going to make a point of watching them as my sister-in-law is attending. She gets to walk the red carpet and rub elbows with the stars - lucky duck. She is a partner in a large ad agency in Toronto and gets to do all kinds of cool things. It's hard to be jealous though as she's my favourite sister-in law and is just so darned good to us all! I told her if she wanted to bring me something back she could put Hugh Laurie in her luggage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see that some traditions don't die--that brides still put the ribbons and bows in the paper plate.

The graininess is due to your ISO setting. I don't know how to tell you to change it because I don't know your camera, but that's the problem. It looks like it's set at 1000.