Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tomorrow

I'm back and I'm feeling better - much more able to cope than earlier in the week. Leo is home again and feeling fine but unfortunately lost the little weight he had gained in the last month or so.

So, once again, it's onward and upward. When you are in that horrible place when things seem insurmountable, it's hard to believe that a few days later you are feeling better - not necessarily good, but at least able to cope.

I'm hoping to work only one day this week as I have a lot of catch up to do. My Aunt is hosting a shower for Sandra next Sunday but she asked if she could hold it here as our house is bigger. She's 81 so what could I say? Her heart is in the right place but I don't think she realizes what she's put on me.

Enough moaning - we all have our troubles and you don't need to constantly hear about mine. This song has been running through my head today so hope it brings a smile to your face.



The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!


Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!


When I'm stuck with a day
That's gray.
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!


The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A day A way!

3 comments:

Deborah Levy said...

I'm glad Leo is home and things are somewhat better.

as to hosting the shower...do what you comfortably can...they'll understand, and just the visit will be wonderful. Your daughter will know the strain and the effort and will be forever grateful.

Anonymous said...

I suppose it's too late to move the shower to a banquet hall or restaurant? Oooh, that'd be tough for me to pull off, given the current state of affairs. Of course your aunt has no clue. The good news is, if you can manage to keep that sunny attitude, it might just be a good thing--it'll be a wonderful, special day in the end. Still, with Leo's health issues, I don't think anyone would fault you for asking for some relief here. Good luck, and mind your own health this week so you don't get run down. If it overwhelms you too much, just say no.

Isn't amazing how life deals you bum cards two or three at a time...

Randi said...

I'm sorry you are having such a rough patch...I hope the sun comes back out soon!