Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Unproductive Day

I spent the day doing non-quilty things I've been putting off. My passport expires in June so I went and had my picture taken and picked up a renewal application. The government website shows processing is taking 4 weeks right now by mail or 2 weeks if you take it to a passport office in person. Guess I'll be making a trip to their office on Friday as I can't afford to be without my I.D. for 4 weeks - how would I live if I couldn't go to Buffalo????


Leo and I also went to Best Buy to pick up a new holder for my GPS - well, we thought that's what we were going to do. Mine came with a window mount holder and I never could get it to work - I think it was too cold when I tried to apply it and resorted to duct tape - did the trick but didn't look too nice. Leo did some investigating and found out they sell a dash mounted stand which I would prefer but when we looked at them, they didn't fit my Garmin. Leo suggested hockey tape as it's black and at least it would match my dash. That idea doesn't thrill me but I don't know what else to try - any suggestions?


Anyone else looking forward to the Sex & The City movie?



I always thought Big treated Carrie badly and I think I would have been happier if she had stayed with Aidan but what do I know. Should be a good movie if I can find another Sex & The City fan to go with.

I did get my Sunshine quilt loaded on Tillie today, but that's as far as I got. I seem to be lacking motivation lately. I'm always motivated to buy stuff, just not motivated to do anything with it!

No comments: