Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can You Stand Some Good News?


Leo came home yesterday and it's been a very happy day around here! He is SO much better and I finally feel like my husband is back. It's very hard to explain, but when he came home the last time, he just wasn't himself, even taking into account how ill he was. He's still got a ways to go, but I feel so much more confident that everything is going to be O.K.

I went back to work today for the first time in two weeks. Everyone there has been wonderful and it helped tremendously knowing that I didn't have to worry about work.


I really hope that it's nothing but good news from now on. When Leo was so sick in ICU I kept telling him he had to fight as he had a daughter to walk down the aisle this fall. Now we can look forward to that happy event.

I have a lot of blogs to catch up on and hopefully I'll have something "quilty" to show you this weekend.

2 comments:

Turtles In Northern Florida said...

WOnderful to hear good news! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

That's great news Irene. I'm so glad to hear Leo's doing better!