Monday, May 19, 2008

Ben Pens

One of the gifts Sandra gave me for Mother's Day were these "Ben Pens".


What could be cuter than a pen with a picture of my baby on it!

I got to see my boyfriend again today - what an adorable little boy he is!


He's going to have a baby brother very soon - then I'll have 2 adopted grandsons to go along with my 2 adopted grand-daughters. As Mrs. Goodneedle says, "Life is Good".

Tillie and I had some quality time today and I finally got my "Quilt from Hell" quilted. I'm hoping to get the binding sewn on tonight so stay tuned for pictures tomorrow. It quilted like a dream on Tillie - that girl never disappoints!

We see the surgeon again tomorrow and I'm hoping for nothing but good news. Leo is still doing really well and his naps are getting shorter every day. He even managed to walk to the park with Ben & I the other day - he sat on the bench and waited while we did the full circuit, then we picked him up on the way back and walked home.

Hope my fellow Canadians had a happy Victoria Day.

No comments: