Monday, May 26, 2008

The Frustration Continues

My sewing machine is all packed up and ready to go back to the dealer tomorrow - she isn't open on Mondays. I cleaned it, I vacuumed the bobbin area, I flossed the thread path - you name it, I tried it and my embroidery is still looping on the back. I just hope they fix it properly - the first time - as often they tell me it's fixed, send it home, and the problem is still there.

I should have taken the opportunity to do some quilting, but I didn't - Ben and I went to the park instead. Maybe tomorrow....


1 comment:

Rian said...

Sorry to hear of your machine woes. Dontcha just hate when that happens!!
Good to take Ben to the park...avoidance therapy, works for me!

Many thanks for your offer to quilt the QoV. Debra has offered to take it off my hands. (thanks Debra!) Thank you just the same, I do appreciate it and will not forget it.