Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Canada


Canada celebrates it's 141st birthday today - from sea to shining sea!

I didn't get much accomplished today (actually, I got nothing accomplished at all) as it was Stitch N Chat day and we went out for lunch after our get together. It was a really enjoyable day and what better way to celebrate Canada Day than with friends.

Nobody has managed to talk me out of buying McKenna's new series yet - in fact, many of you have actually encouraged me to go for it - imagine - quilters encouraging other quilters to spend money - absolutely unheard of! I alternate between "I don't really need them" and "they would be a real bitch to quilt" and "what the hell, you only live once". Right now, the devil is in the lead. I'm sure this Block of the Month will sell out quickly so I better make up my mind soon as I want the same Hoffman fabrics shown in the original - none of this 'making it my own' for me.

1 comment:

SandyQuilts said...

OK I'll do it. Don't buy. LOL