Monday, August 11, 2008

More Scraps

This is what I've been working on - another attempt at trying to use up some of my scraps.


Only some of these rows are sewn together, so if it looks a bit wonky, that's why. I learned my lesson from the last one and this is going to be lap size.

I did have a little helper and he was very upset that he wasn't in the picture, so I appeased him with this.

After he thinks I've spent enough time ignoring him, he jumps on my lap at the machine as if to say, O.K. - now it's time for me!

In preparation for going dress shopping on Friday, I went and bought a new bra today. Not just any old bra, but a bra that I was properly measured and fitted for. They say that most women are wearing the wrong size bra and I wasn't the exception. The size I should be wearing is a lot smaller in the band and a lot bigger in the cup than the ones I've been buying. For what I paid for this it should have been gold plated, but you know what they say - foundation garments are so important...

No comments: