Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Taking a Break From Work...

Just thought I'd check in to let you know I'm still alive after all this working! 2 days down and 3 to go...

I got exciting news on Monday from APQS. The new Millenniums have been CSA approved so they are sending me a new one and I'll send mine back. I really debated about making this switch as I love Tillie so much, but since this is a free switch, it didn't make sense for me to keep an outdated model when a new one was being offered for nothing.


There are some new features on this machine so I'm looking forward to receiving Tillie II. Leo is less than thrilled as he is the one who has to switch out the heads, but I'm sure he'll get over it - he just likes to hear himself complain.

I'm off to my Guild's Executive meeting tonight - a woman's work is never done!

No comments: